Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

[REVIEW] Hiruscar Post-Acne Review &... some little thoughts of mine.

Hey guys!
If you have read the teens magazine for May issue, you would probably have a whole lot of idea what I'm saying today.


Yes this!!!
As you guys have known, Hiruscar has been a long established brand which produces mainly cream/gel products that are targeted at removing scars from your skin.
Be it burnt scars, cuts or some might be the after-effect scars from injections that you've once got.

But of course, besides those scars that one might suffer from injuries, what about pimple scars?
You know those that might actually leave pock marks on your face?
Yes those!!

So Hiruscar is here to help!


Really want to thank Teens magazine for allowing me to review on this product which can also be found on one of the bulletin of teens magazine!

What I LOVE about this product is definitely the narrow opening of the product.
You wouldn't have to worry about squeezing out too much at one go which means...

You can use it for even longer!
At just $19.90, this product is worth an investment.

When I applied it upon my face,
I could feel the cooling and tingling effect on my face which feels like my skin was literally being stretched.
Which feels like it's smoothing out your face!

Sounds like botox feel right I know haha but this is for scar and not some wrinkles issues.
It is now available at those  pharmaceutical places such as guardian & Watsons etc.
So get yours now!

And maybe also teens magazine to show some support? :p

Once again, I would like to thank teens magazine for featuring me for the Hiruscar review and also for one of their features!

------------------

Now, it's officially 21 days, 3 weeks to go before I bid goodbye to Singapore for a couple of months.
I have mixed feelings.
Of course, the excitement of seeing Mickey Mouse & friends is definitely there!
But the pain of leaving my loved ones is definitely hurting me as well.
I do hope that the couple of months there will be a peaceful, fun and definitely unforgettable for me ;)

Besides, so many meet ups with my friends over the 3 weeks that I can't wait to see them!! :)

If you've been following my instagram as well,
Yes, I'm back for some Baking Addiction with #daisycooks!



Butter-less, sugar-less, whole wheat chocolate cupcakes which I think did not turn out too well as the butter smell is still the most distinctive point of a cupcake.
Tough luck trying to be healthy while indulging :(

But that doesn't mean I'm giving up!!
I will master it soon.

But meanwhile, I can't resist anymore butter.



True love of original M&M cookies, which means with butter, plain flour and loads and loads of M&Ms!!

So glad that my colleagues loved it because I specially baked it for them :')

one last peanut butter cookies before I leave Singapore and my lovely colleagues from La Senza!
In case you don't know, yes I work there HAHA.


my favourite shot of all times ;)


And I guess I should probably become a Thai.
My favourite Thai Ruby!!
Look at all those wonderful colours whoops whoops.




Right down my tummy wummy with none left you :p

Want to know more about all these cooking and stuff or any relevant topics you guys want me to blog about?
Let me know because I will be more willing to know it ;)

goodbye sweethearts,
cynnie




No comments:

Post a Comment