Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Beach day out with Weiting x Dinner

Last Saturday was wheww~

It's summer day and time to hit THE BEACH!
Pretty Saturday spent with my dearest WEITING!


That's...well when we were pretty conservative.


Then, full force for tanning!
Have been waiting for this day to come pretty long.
My swimsuit tan-line was pretty awful :(

And if you were wondering where I got my bikini from (since most of my friends asked & commented it's nice! ^^),
it's from COTTON ON BODY.
ON SALE(GSS).
10 BUCKS.

CONCLUSION?
GO & GET IT :)

I love the beach so so much!
It was pretty great to see all those youngsters hanging out together with their friends,
doing some summer sports like volleyball;
playing near the sea water.
All this happiness just simply can't be bought with money unless you are with the right people...
Isn't it?

I'm so sorry but, bear with me through my selfies :P





What I meant by REALLY REALLY BAD TANLINES.


Okay...so after an hour we could no longer stand that heat and scorching sun.
Bathed and off to Vivo!
*DO YOU EVEN CALL THAT SUN TANNING?!*


Sinful Indulge but who can resist ice cream in such weather!
Ice cream from Ben & Jerry's!
It's this Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz thingy *BUZZZZZZZZ* & Strawberry with really chunks of strawberry in it!


Look at my pretty Weiting hehehe.
Really gotta thank her for coming down to Sentosa with me!
Love her loads for being such a sweet girl!

Off to Orchard for dinner!


Beef Lasagna from Swensen's!
Well apparently this isn't mine cause I CAN'T EAT BEEF.


Now this is MINE!
As always, my love for wraps just doesn't die off!
Fresh Spicy Chicken wrap from Smoothie King!
In case you don't know, there's 2 outlets located at the town area!
One is visibly at Somerset@313 just nearby Garrett's.
The other one is located at Centrepoint which is located just opposite Orchard Central.

So when you're craving for something really healthy at town, why not try this? :)
Sumo salad, Toss & Turn or even Subway is good enough!

Store Contact Information- Smoothie King

176 Orchard Road

The CentrePoint Mall
Singapore 238843
Outlet +65 6633 5051
10am-10pm Daily!

Store Contact Information - Sumo Salad

Raffles City
#B1-72 Raffles City Shopping Centre
252 Bridge Street
Singapore 179103
Tel: +65 6337 7715

One Shenton Way
#01-05 1 Shenton Way
Singapore 068803
Tel: +65 6636 8530

Somerset@313
#B3-52
Singapore 238895
Tel: +65 6238 9886

Store Contact Information - Toss&Turn
2 Orchard Road
ION Orchard
#B4-55
Singapore 238801
Tel: +65 6636 5835
Fax: +65 6636 5837

Eating healthy is IMPORTANT!
But probably you're wondering how you can keep your meals healthy, simple & delicious at the same time?
Feel free to let me know if you want to whip up some REALLY EASY wraps to munch at home!
Or simply baking & stuff.
Drop me an e-mail and I will see about it :)

Below are some quickly whipped up food!
Any recipes you want to know?
Drop me a mail or comment as well!


Simple Breakfast Wraps


Vanilla Cupcake with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting


Cinnamon Apple Chips

Filipino Kamote Fries

Hope you had a fun time feasting your eyes through this photos!
Pretty much gonna do a food review soon.
Simply love food-tasting ;)

goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. >:I I'm Hispanic I tan easily.... :D suckas!!!

    PS: It's a joke don't take it personally.

    PSS: If your asking yourself why I bothered posting this its because I truthfully felt like I wanted to post something.

    PSSS: I'm sorry my post is long D:

    PSSSS: Thats what she said!! xD

    PSSSSS: You can stop reading I won't type anymore :I

    ReplyDelete