Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Had some of the most wonderful moments having mum's homecooked chicken rice.
I can't say how much I admired my mum, who can whip up so many dishes,
and all I do:
Sit, Snap, Eat & Share!




My dad isn't too bad of a cook too compared to my mum!



Sometimes, I can't differentiate if I'm eating out or eating at home.
What a feast to my eyes and my bulging tummy <3


Chicken!
Well, if you probably noticed parts that are slightly bloody, this means that the chicken used was fresh from the market and not frozen ones!
The chicken meat was tender and chewy, not too dry and simply best along with the rice.
Honestly okay, not because my mum was the chef but it really is that good!

Or should I say whatever my mum cooks, I love it all.


$3.50 chicken rice?
With unlimited servings of chicken and rice, till I finish it all up from the serving plates and rice cooker.
Teehee.


Boiled Tiger prawns and this is just a side dish, to compliment the chicken.
Calories? Nope.
Not at all when it's all made with love, why think about it when having good food?
hehe.


Definitely my favorite dish - Lotus Root soup.
This soup accompanied me since I was young till I'm 19 now.
And I've never grew sick of it, finished till the last drop of the bowl and still refilling.
Yummeh!!!
Mum loaded it up with pitted dates, lotus root, dried oysters (main ingredient to make the soup smell mmhmmm so good!) , peanuts, tad bit of salt, pork bones (collagen good for your skin!)

Too much goodness in one meal, and ending it up with 3 whole guavas.
I love it all, LOVE.

That's it for today guys!
Have a great week ahead and hang on cause we are hitting mid-week soon!

goodbye,
cynnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment