Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Last one.

To the egg yolk rising every day, good morning! Slept at 3am and I really have no idea why I'm up right now at like 8.35??
Is it just my body screwed up or is it that I could smell freedom just around me?
Time Check, it's 7h54mins more to what I officially call FREEDOM.
I can't believe that 1st year of poly life passed by so quickly! 😰How a year flies past right? Now I shall get up before I might really just continue sleeping as if I have not slept for years.

11:56pm
I'm so hooked on to Fall Out Boy's "What a Catch, Donnie." This song is amazing, creative and simply just tug your heart strings. Songs like this makes your emotions flow out so easily. Just imagine that :)

Officially declaring that today is O-V-E-R! I'm basking in a pool of freedom which lasts for 2 months. Well maybe 1 & a half month. Since I'm leaving for Vietnam pretty soon. Things to be planned, so many things to handle at a go, I think I need a break. And this break happened today! Ajisen with my lovelies ❤ then food fair over at Tampines :)

Year 1 is officially over and I sincerely thank you guys for this past year. Thanks for being that fun-loving clique that was always there when I needed it :) in fact, I need you guys every moment for the fun and joy too!

Thank you and goodnight guys!

NO LONGER A FRESHIE.
goodnight.

P.S. I don't know if you have ever forgotten me, but just know, I'm always standing by your side here, waiting.









No comments:

Post a Comment