Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Leap year x 18th birthday for a dearest.

There's no 29th February this year. Yes it's the leap year.

There's no link, but my friend's birthday is on 2nd March. Oops :)
I celebrated her birthday today, with a tiny cupcake from "twelve cupcakes". I've got her the red velvet flavored cupcake and I'm glad that she really liked it! Happy 18th birthday sweetie, you're really a great friend to be with and I'm glad that you have always been there for me when I needed it :)

Probably for 3 years and still counting on for our friendship, which I hope ours will remain ever-lasting.
Today's trip went like this:
-Genki sushi over at orchard central shopping mall(nearer to Somerset station)
We ordered an Oyako don, California Mali, some crab meat egg custard thingy otherwise known as chawanmushi, cucumber maki! It costed about 17 bucks in total for the both of us and its really worth the price! Truly authentic and 1 word: Oishi!

-Gongcha over at *scape :)

-Winni bought a pair of superga sneakers from rockstar by soon lee(located at Cineleisure)

-bought some necessities

And...we headed home for dinner. It was a really short trip to town :( but indeed, it was the best 4-5 hours of my life spent :) thanks for everything and God Bless.

My bestie with her cupcake!

goodbye.





No comments:

Post a Comment