Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

From Florida.

Hey guys, how're you guys doing?
It certainly feels surreal that I've been in Orlando, Florida for like 4 days...?
Getting pretty much homesick sometimes but yeah, I do enjoy my times together with my house mates as well!

After a long torturing of 20hrs or so, we finally got here.





Basically, I'm a huge fan of airline food.
Some people might find it yucky because it's microwaved and stuff, but it's really good when tasted onboard!
I mean like after long hours of boring flight, you get some activities to do as well right?
Haha love the omelette!


Hong Kong International Airport for transfer to Chicago flight.




All those damn treats from our lecturer...mmmm so good :p


Hash browns and bacon with omelette, and if you notice a happy smile :)
Great start for a good morning?
I guess as much.




Chicago O'Hare Airport and these are some of my awesome mates!




One of the best pizzas on earth but too bad it's pepperoni and I could't eat much.
But still looking forward to my Giordano's stuffed pizza someday!


Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, candy apples!




Never lived in Sheraton hotel before, but I lived in Sheraton Suites back in FL, Orlando.
One of the best and it's so well-furnished and decorated.
Even the beds were soft like @#!$#^&%*& *gibberish*

So... I guess for the 1st day of my trip it's kind of like hectic and tiring enough for me throughout the whole journey...

More updates soon guys!

have a good night ahead,
cynthia.

No comments:

Post a Comment