Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Summer Indulgence...have you indulged yet?

SAY HELLO TO SUMMER!

I felt so privileged to be able to attend this preview event organized by:
Tsubaki x Senka x Aqua Label

Let's get tannin'!


With the fairy-like Anna over at Sentosa!


Ever lovely Gwen :)



I love the view over at Sentosa!
Taken from The Coastes located just by Siloso Beach :)



BTS of those photos we've taken!








Aqua Label Whitening Jelly Essence
This is definitely even better than my 3-in-1 instant coffee because...
boy oh boy, this thing works like a multi-tasker.
Besides being a whitening product,
it acts an emulsion,
moisturizer and like a toner!
What's better than investing in 1 product rather than 4 at a go?
I simply love the cooling sensation which I felt when applying this!
Especially in those hot and dry weather argh. :(





Have I ever mentioned how much I love Senka's speedy perfect whip foam?
Even when I'm cleansing my face, I have so much fun with those foam bubbles!
Sounds like a kid but hey, we need childhood moments at times too :)




Currently using this UV sunscreen back in Florida for my facial use.
Under the broad daylight which I work at, this definitely came into good use!
With a 50+ SPF UV protection, I have no fear going under the sunlight, but of course, it depends on the weather climate that you are going under as well!
*oh and to mention that I love parking at Typhoon Lagoon even though it puts my life at risk at times*


I sincerely apologize to the sponsors and organizers from Senka, Aqua Label as well as Tsubaki as my review is not fully complete.
I have initially made a vlog post about all of the products but apparently I only realized that I have to redo it when I got to the States :(
I have been trying to edit the video to make it as flawless as I can but apparently, I've been trying too hard.
Which resulted into a delay for this post :/

I sincerely apologize to the organizers as well like Whitespace for this poor blog post done by me.
Sorry!

goodnight,
cynnieco.

No comments:

Post a Comment