Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Have you Viber-ed yet?

Have you Viber-ed yet?

This year is definitely significant to Singapore.
Remember how 50 years ago, Singapore grew independent and we became a country on our own?
This year, let us rejoice for SG50!

If you have been an avid user of Viber, all these stickers should be on your phone...NOW.
And if you're not, read on and away~!

To join in the celebration of SG50 which has been ongoing the entire 2015 in Singapore,
Viber is ready to share their love for Singapore through fun and cute sticker packs!
These sticker packs, also known as "Singapore Shiok!" & "Fun in Singapore!"
you can save your time off from typing those words and simply express it with all those cute cartoon images just at a tap on your phone!
Such convenience when our phone dimensions just keeps getting bigger and bigger..
which sometimes I have troubles typing while I'm commuting via public transportation
:(

Tell me about the woes of short and fat fingers.


How true is this?
Just look at all these cute cartoons with all our daily Singlish languages!
I can't stop staring at all these cartoons when I first saw it, honestly.
I wish I could make them into plush toys and flood my house with it!!

Okay, my favorite got to be that cat lying on Sentosa beach in a bikini.
Places of attraction in Singapore, I guess Viber got that all covered ;)


If you need this to hit on someone.





And this is how you get your messages going!
Why make your conversations boring and all with texts when now you can have it all colored up with these images?
Time to download these sticker packs if you've not done so!
OR
It's time for you to get VIBER!

I was absolutely elated to receive this campaign pack from Viber!
Thanks to Joyce ;)



Those images did came to life...in stickers form!
Now I can stick these stickers all over my notebooks,
it was so cute that my dad even took 2 away from me!
:p



Even Viber candy existed!
Such sweet thoughts put in by the Viber team ;)



Talk about our daily lives, these sticker packs definitely reflected how unique Singapore is.
Not only with our languages, but also some of our daily life moments and iconic landmarks.
All these are what we have built up in the 50 years,
& not forgetting the hard work of our Founding Father, Mr Lee Kuan Yew.

Let us make this year a memorable and eventful one!
As we do that...
have you Viber-ed yet?
;)

goodbye,
cynnieco.

No comments:

Post a Comment