Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Lim's Family Staycation!

What a way to spend my Sunday morning:
clearing my desk,
organising my memory box,
looking through old photographs,
grocery shopping for dinner tonight,
cleaning up the house,
& finally settling myself to blog.

Listening to my favourite playlist, with the sound of raindrops pitter-pattering against the windows,
snuggling under the warmth of my blanket,
I can't define a better environment for me to blog in.
-----------------------------

Just a couple of weeks back, Lim family finally had our first ever staycation!
There was too much excitement to be contained within us, and you can definitely witness that when we seem to be grinning from ear to ear in the photos.

We checked in at approximately 8pm at Hotel Michael.
I was in awe upon entering the hotel room.



Spacious with lightly dimmed lightings,
so much for all that cosy and snuggly feels.




& my mum who loved the comfy bed.





Ding Tai Fung for our really late dinner.





and we woke up in a mess.


Buffet breakfast over at Palio restaurant.
Despite the limited variety, nothing beats the right company, right?
:)




Travel trip buddy: my graduation Pooh!
Adventure at USS begins!



With my Monkey boyfriend on the Carousel.


The new Puss in Boots ride!




No USS trip is complete without visiting some of my ex-colleagues.
And this lady here, is someone whom I have admired and always loved her like she is my granny.
She never fails to think for the others.
Showering us with snacks when work gets mundane,
gifts during festive occasions,
giving me a birthday treat.
All these were moments that are deeply etched in my heart & something that I would never want to forget.
She will always remain the bubbly, elegant and generous lady that I've known since 4 years ago.
Thank you Auntie Jennifer :)



Ended our day over at Insadong Korean Town @ RWS.
--------------
We woke up early the next day to take the Luge.
My first time taking it and wow am I impressed by it.



Besides the Luge, our family went for the 4D Desperados, lunch at Nam Nam, before ending our day at the pool in Hotel Michael.




We ended up at the airport and my family sent me off as I took off for my Seoul trip.
It was a short staycation, but the time spent was well-spent.
During this trip, we became more concerned towards one another,
we understood one another better.

Moments; are times that we cherish knowing that they do not stay.
Happiness; is when we are satisfied with what we have around us.
Family; is a bond that tied us together, to create these moments and embrace the happiness ahead of us.

Thank you for being such a wonderful family.

Have a great week guys,
cynnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment