Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Life.

Believe it or not, it's all up to us, our perceptions.
I like to complain about assignments, our endless submissions, projects, commitments, work and even money matters.
No doubt, these are times when we feel really tired of our life and that's the way we vent our frustrations.
Now that I think back, I actually feel disgraced of myself for what I say sometimes.

I believe that most of us Singaporeans, have heard about the recent Sabah quake which have costed the lives of approximately 6 primary school students, a teacher and a expedition guide.
It came as a shocking, yet devastating news.
It made the human nature of ours awaken, to feel the heartaches of the parents.
Not to mention the primary school kids who had to embrace the tremor, fear, pains and their fight for survival.
It is during such moments that even strangers like us, start to understand the vulnerability of life.

Have we been taking every breath that we have for granted?
Do we take each morning that we wake up to for granted?
I'm no saint, so I definitely did before.
Before self-actualisation hits me hard on my head that every day is a blessing.
Every breath is a blessing.

I had a chat with a friend of mine a few days ago.
He loves travelling, the nature, cultures, photography and not forgetting the people.
Living the life we have to the fullest,
contributing to the lives of the others,
cherishing every moment with loved ones,
being self-contented.
He is admirable.

To all the moments, things and people around me,
thank you for staying in my life & I hope you continue staying.
Being able to wake up to a brand new morning is not a daily routine,
it is a blessing.
Let us take a moment to pray for the kids who have suffered and perished from the Sabah Quake.
#PrayForSabah
May they rest in peace and my deepest condolences.

cyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment