Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Clouds of thankfulness

Hello there! Well, it's been long... like really long. Ever since my laptop have been taking a break, and time at work has been particularly draining, I have not been touching this space for a long while.

Days like this, with the current virus going around, I can't stop but to feel how blessed I have been surrounded by my loved ones. If this happened last year, I wouldn't know what kind of fear I will be undergoing back in Birmingham, staying by myself. Coming back to Singapore have been nothing but a blessing. That feeling of having my family and friends around me, and how I have met another person in my life who have been giving me comfort at times when I need it.

There have been times that I just felt like I couldn't move on any further - I felt so tired, so lethargic. But I want to dedicate this to someone important in my life, who have been there for me when I encountered some family matters - you know who you are! Thank you for giving me a shelter and your shoulders to lean on, always hearing me out and just being there for me physically and emotionally. Till date, I am thankful everyday that I have met you. At times when you feel that you are not the best, in fact, you really are. There are things that sometimes we don't see for ourselves, but the others see it all. And I see it all :) His patience, concern and him meticulously doing things to surprise me. I am so thankful that he appeared in my life and I will continue to count my blessings everyday.

So today, perhaps we could take some time out to think, and see how blessed we have come along. The world out there is chaotic now, but we are thankful that in our home that we live in, our loved ones are still around us, to have our meals together, to laugh and come through this tough time together.

I am thankful for all of them, and will continue to be thankful.

Till then, stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment