Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

WHAT I WANT TO WATCH: "The Lone Ranger!"

MOVIES, MOVIES & MORE MOVIES THAT I WANNA WATCH!

Time for me to share a movie that I want to watch again!
Well, actually I didn't used to be much of a movie fanatic.
But I'm a cinema popcorn fanatic.
I can just watch a movie just because I want to eat popcorn!
But what's popcorn without a movie to accompany you...right?
So when my next popcorn craving hits me again,
I KNOW WHAT MOVIE I'M GONNA WATCH.

....

Yes, it's "THE LONE RANGER"!
*screams, shouts, jumps*

Image Credits: Tim's Film Reviews

Who loves adventure movies? *hands up!*
Back to this western homeland, be ready for a whole new fun, exciting and definitely "funny" adventure together with The Lone Ranger!

I might be biased... but what makes me want to watch this movie is because of...

Image Credits: Fanpop

JOHNNY DEPP !!!
YAY!

I wouldn't pretty much expect myself to laugh so badly while watching adventure movies such as Pirates of the Caribbean.
Really.
But I guess Johnny Depp's acting really made me enjoyed myself throughout the movie so much!
Just look at those expressions.

Image Credits: Jamie's Reality


Image Credits: Egghead23

How can you not laugh and love Johnny Depp?
Maybe that's just for me.
hehe.

Yes I think I am really bias, but ever since the very last Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides,
I have been waiting for him to appear on the movie screen!
And my wait is gonna end pretty soon!
Yipee!

Besides acting in adventure movies, Johnny Depp has definitely did well in other shows too with his acting.

Image Credits: Fanpop

Charlie & The Chocolate Factory!

Image Credits: Hubpknews

The Tourist with Angelina Jolie!

Image Credits: Collider

Even to being zombies in "Dark Shadows".

Really looking forward to this upcoming movie "The Lone Ranger" !
In case if you've yet to catch the trailer, do watch it below!


From WaltDisneySG Youtube.

So are you ready for this adventure together with Johnny Depp and other stars as well?
Then..

Catch Disney’s “The Lone Ranger” in Singapore cinemas this 4 July 2013! For more updates, like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow @disneystudiosSG and subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!

Hope to see you guys in the theaters!
goodbye :)






No comments:

Post a Comment