Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Meet-up with twin Lene x with gowri x studies

Whew~
After a long hectic week, I'm back finally.
Sorry if I've neglected you, blog space.
I'm back for ya <3

Term Tests finally ended...
It was torturous.
Every day & night was study, like.. that's my 3 meals a day.
Coupled with 3/4 hours sleep every night,
seriously, how much have I done to my body.
Really gotta SLEEP ALL I CAN LIKE A BOSS.
Studying got me so tired every morning like 5am.
But it's okay I get to see the sunrise every morning :D

Beautiful sight & motivation to fight on!

Meet up with my twin, Sharlene!


Dinner over at Genki Sushi!
Nomx nomx nomz.
I guess we were too full after that, 
ordered Fried Gyoza;
Oyako Don;
Shrimp Tempura Udon;
Soft Sheel Crab;
Flying Fish Roe Sushi;
California Roll
& my fav. Corn Sushi!!

Billed up to about 39 bucks but for such quality,
it's definitely WORTH IT!


Genki Sushi is quite well-known in Singapore but it has limited outlets.
Hence their outlets are always crowded with long queues!
But good food is worth the wait.
Conveniently located at Orchard Central Level 3, near Quiznos Sub & Tully's Coffee,
it's definitely a nice hide-out for lunch, dinner and maybe even your breakfast?!
Try it out!
But be sure to reach there early to avoid queues ^^


Then I found my HUGE ELMO.
LIKE HUGE.
LOOK AT ELMO'S HEAD.
awww it's too cute for me to resist!!
Was my big prezzie back in Secondary 2/3.
LOVE IT MUAX.

Meet with Gowri...but it's GENKI SUSHI AGAIN.
I really loveeeeee sushi!
Any other sushi restaurants to recommend?
Please do tell me!
I would love to try it out and perhaps do a review about it :)



Say CHEEEZZZZEEEEEE !


my ootd that day:
black leopard translucent top from H&M x
shorts from  Pull & Bear x
Mary Janes from Dr. Martens.

While walking by the streets of Orchard Road, spotted Kiehl's Singapore doing a Instagram activity for their summer products!
Do like this photo over at my Instagram @cynnieco :)



Before my dearie went off to meet her boyfie,
I really wanna thank her for coming down to meet me!
It's been like 2 years since we last met?
And that feeling of meeting someone that you were really close with makes me go "awww."
I always believe relationships can be revived if you make an effort.
Well, maybe not "relationships" but long-lost friendships.
She has always been there for me when I needed it and I really appreciate that :)
Thank you once again.



So before I ended my day trip at Orchard,
what's better than ending it with a nice cup of Yami Yoghurt!
First attempt of wild berries yoghurt  since I'm overly obssessed with the Natural ones.
Topped with crazins!
Love love love.

Today has been pretty tiring, so till then, with for the next post!


*Psst.. I'm hugging my Laneige BB cushion while blogging.
HAHAHA.

goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment