Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Updates & updates & updates!

Been so busy these days that I'm neglecting this space of mine..
But hey, check out what's going on :)


My sister saw this.
FALL OUT BOY ROCK & ROLL TOUR IN SINGAPORE!
Well, it wasn't late that we just got this.
We've got the tickets before the pamphlet was even out!
Hip hip hurray!
Be there with Fall Out Boy as they rock your lives with their awesome songs on an awesome night.
Price of tix is at $110(excluding sistic fees) and it's free standing.
Get your tix and perhaps... see you at Fort Canning Park on August 6th? ;)
*wink.

And it was a day before my sister's birthday..17th June 13. 


Cherry Blossom Ring from Pandora as a gift!
woohoo!
My sister @howdyxstranger aka Reggie aka Regina is a huge fan of daisies.
Got her a few daisy rings before but...didn't know where it went :(
She liked charm bracelets from Pandora but I can't afford it too.
So this is for her!
Hoped she had a blast for her 23th Birthday!
loving her loads xoxo.


Mum was there to help me out in the picking of gifts hehe.


#ootd for the day:
White tank top x Abercrombie
Grey Knitted Cardigan x Abercrombie
Shorts x from my sis
Beige Wedges x Hush Puppies

Probably my screw got loose from my head, I ain't know what I did to put those white socks on oops!
Hehe.


Maki-San again at The Cathay!
This time round with Brown rice, Tempura Crunch, Avocado, Tamago, Corn and Japanese Curry for sauces!
Oishi!
Find it at the Basement of The Cathay located at Dhoby Ghaut and choose the ingredients of your sushi maki YOURSELF!
Creative, interesting, AT YOUR OWN RISK FOR INGREDIENTS.


Thanks to nuffnang for movie premiere of Monsters University!
It's a really good movie, well in my perspective.
Ratings: 4/5!!
It's inspirational, motivational, definitely a must-watch!
Ain't gonna be a spoiler so go & watch it!
:)


That's my sister hehe.


Say cheese x 4!
CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE!


And one day... my mum decide to go for #swag . What a #cool mum.
I love her for not just being crazy with me, but how she tolerated all my nonsense...
Love you mum. and Daddy :)







Apple Pancakes Recipe?
Yes/No?
Comments accepted :)
#ootd for sissy's birthday celebration:
Floral Bustier x eatingzombie
Skinny Jeans x Bershka
Mary Janes x Dr Martens


Fresh prawns and Scallops!


WHO DOESN'T LOVE MANTOUS FOR CHILI CRAB SAUCE!

CHEESE!
Buffet Town with family!
Except without my dearest bro :(
I'm waiting for you to be back korkor.
Misses xoxo.
And buffet at BuffetTown was definitely good!
Wide variety of choices, good quality and...make sure your tummy is BIG enough too.
Chek out more over at Buffet Town!



My favorite dessert...CHOCOLATE TARTS!
Had 3 of it cause it would be far too sinful...


*Professional* crepe done by my sis!
How did she fare *smirk



:) <3 

Pretty breakfast!
Broccoli with mushrooms, Scrambled eggs and potato!


Tamago sushi...made by me...
FAIL.


Grilled BBQ Salmon!

Was a busy cooking week...



Day out shopping with my love, Rengie.
Best girl I have met.
Always so sweet and lovely.
JUST LOVE HER SO MUCH.


Secret behind this bag...


What's that round ball?!


Bit it and revealed...
Red bean paste in this round bread crust!


Chewy on the outside, sweet on the inside.
Aww sounds like the heart of someone probably? :)


It was a hazy day.
At PSI of 300++ but we still headed out!
Thanks for being a fealess friend :*

this is a toally messed up post.
Proper post will be up soon!
Look out for my first upcoming advertorial post coming up!

goodbye xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment