Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

10 things that makes me feel blissful.

10 Things that makes me feel blissful.
Do you ever wonder what are the things in life that makes you feel blissful?
At least for that instant moment?
I sort of did that.
And what I realized, was the simple contentment that you get from doing it.

1. Having breakfast with mummy and daddy in the morning before going to school.



Something simple.
Just spending an hour or so having breakfast with them over at the market/coffee shops.
Chit chatting about our lives;
what's for dinner at night;
how's school/work going;
ENJOYING every moment that we spent.

2. Spending a day out with my siblings (sister, currently.)



With my brother out of town, I simply do not have time to spend with him :(
But of course, I do love spending time with him when he was around!
Bringing me around town and having great food.
Simply awesome!

And my sister too.
Who brings me around for shopping and giving me treats :)
The first concert that I ever went was with her too!
Every date that I have with her over the weekends always keep me looking forward towards the end of the week ;)

3. Watching a movie alone, with popcorn.

Yes, I know.
This sounds...crazy and seemingly like a loner.. right?
Well, that's what I really like to do when it comes to spending some quality time alone.
Besides that, as a great lover of popcorn, I will take that as an excuse to indulge in those yummilicious popcorn teehehe.
What's more?
You choose the movie that you want to watch,
and any seat is perfectly fine!
So grab your hoodie, popcorn & settle down in the cinema someday.

4. Cooking/ Baking for the loved ones.



I love baking.
Well, have been attempting to try cooking too. (which I'm still trying :P )
Always attempting to bake some food that my family/friends would like.
Or simply, just itching to bake something.
Like the other time when I baked the kueh baulu(?) for my sister,
all I could think of was the smile on her.
Yes, that's my inspiration and motivation towards baking something with love.
I hope you do too!

5. Dining at a cafe.



Bliss.
Sitting down in a cafe,
sipping the tea bit by bit,
having an all-day breakfast meal,
with a perfect ambiance,
be it under the rays of sunshine,
or under the stars.
It's just perfect.
Of course, with the right companion!

6. Receiving surprises (like duh?)

But not everyday that we receive surprises, isn't it?
I remember once receiving a super huge Elmo outside my doorstep at 0000hrs on my birthday.
Or;
going out with my best friend (too many to list) and
"SURPRISE!"
A gift pops out from nowhere.
And all you can say would be, "I'm grateful for this thought."
Which I always hear people saying I'm over-exaggerating about my emotions HAHAHAH.
Like just yesterday, my sister surprised me with my favorite Iron Man Plush!
ULTRA LOVE.
Appreciated ;)

7. Enjoying your favorite food (duh for the 2nd time)

Sinful delights.
But who cares when you just feel like it and have serious cravings over it?
Just work it out the other day and you have the best of both worlds!
I can be really ultra sinful on my sinful days.
Like ice-cream, popcorn, sushi, curry, bubble tea..
Anything that fits the bill of my cravings that day,
you're going down my tummy.
Yumz!
Sometimes, restricting yourself too much receive negative effects!

8. Hugs

The best medicine on Earth right?
Guess you guys heard before, "A hug is given by the 2 individuals."
Meaning if one hugs but the other doesn't, it's not a hug...
So I'm glad that my hugs are reciprocated hahaha.
And attempting to hug my mum & dad every single day at least once.
Probably my sister too.

9. Listening to my favorite soundtrack and lazing on the bed.
End up landing into Lala Land.

That's me.
Reason why I'm born in the year of pig.
Hahaha kidding.
But nothing beats such stress-relieving moments after a long hectic day,
or simply a warm summer day which you don't tan at the beach,
but you laze at home.
Under the warm and windy conditions,
You don't need to count sheeps ,
you will be jumping over it with them.
Meh.

Finally, 10. Blogging

The best space that I ever had.
My blog: thepurpledaisies
Joining nuffnang had got me really more exposures.
Such as the Laneige makeover event which I would never imagine myself getting into one.
Given the chance and opportunity to meet bloggers like Qiuqiu and Velda,
there's nothing much more I can ask for, really.
Sharing my daily life with those people who read my blog,
I'm really sorry if it's all that boring and mundane :(
But I will try to make it interesting!
So please stay tuned.

Now...what's the 10 things that make YOU feel blissful?
*probably more coming up*

goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment