Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

My craze for music fests.

Withdrawal Symptoms.
That's what I'm feeling now.

Remember a few days back when I just blogged about my experience over at Fall Out Boy's concert?
It was amazing.
Been close to a week and I do miss Fall Out Boy still.
After all, that's the 2nd concert that I've attended in 17/18 years of my life!

There are many concerts really coming up, such as
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus;
Shutup & Listen etc.

But there's just one more that's coming up.
A really huge one that YOU might not want to miss.

Image Credits: Nuffnang

"1 World Music Festival."
Are you ready?

Just look at the number of bands, DJs, artistes that are coming right for this event!
This is definitely gonna make your money a worthwhile one.

As much as I may be attending this music festival for the concert/music festival one-of-a-kind experience again,
It's because I do not want to miss out on FAR EAST MOVEMENT!


Remembering those favorite hits of mine such as "Rocketeer" , "Like a G6" , "2 is Better".
Not just listening them off YouTube or playlists...
Never seen them before..so this is my chance to...
to see them LIVE!

THAT, will really be my one-of-a-kind experience.
It's gonna be...
Fun;
Exciting;
Just partying to your favorite hits!

Besides Fall Out Boy, Far East Movement is one of my well-liked bands too!
Talk about me being so disconnected from the music industry.

Besides that, I would definitely NOT want to miss out on artistes like
Snoop Dogg, as well as the other local and regional bands!

So what are you waiting for?
Get your tix now!

I'm gonna get myself plugged in back to the world of music so...

I cannot wait to catch 1 World Music Festival with Nuffnang!

goodbye & hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment