Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Shopping in... another way.

Ahoy all online shoppers!
If shopping has been your best way to kill time, you wouldn't want to miss this post of mine!
Are you big fans of brands such as New Look, Aldo, Converse, Dip Drops or even American Apparel etc, iPrice Singapore is definitely a web for you to do so!


Simple, yet easy to navigate through the various tabs, categories.
ohmygod, for a dumb people like me, I will definitely need webs like this to do online shopping.
DEFINITELY.
Hahaha.

Oh and look what I spotted in a split second!
One of my favourite street style brand - Stussy!


Besides just shopping, if you ever need any fashion inspiration,
no fear because iPrice are more than willing to share with you some of their fashion inspirations!


Yay and that's ME!
Back with #newlooksg the other time with omy.sg
Pardon me but I'm so honoured to be featured on iPrice looks #IPCLOOKS!

If you would love to be featured and show the others on your fashion sense, why not instagram your photos with #IPCLOOKS and who knows?
You might be the next one!
I will be keeping an eye on that :P

If iPrice isn't enough for your shopping needs, and Zalora does...
why not check out iPrice coupons?
Providing daily/weekly coupons for you,
you're in for a big SAVING time!

And in terms of big, well,
you could at least save a few bucks for a good meal.
I promise.

So...for a lazy bum like me.
Who doesn't like online shopping.
*you can see from the day to day clothes I wear, not much difference seen HAHA*
iPrice was good enough for me to still navigate through my favourite brands without hitting the streets!
Bad thing is...I start accumulating all my fats at home.
And burn my fats while staring at iPrice with my eyes.
Smart move isn't it?
Hehe.
And being in Florida makes me cherish home more.

Gahhhh I miss Singapore, and I miss home.
So sad to be missing out on National Day this coming year, but glad to be celebrating it with my roomies and co-workers!

I would love to thank iPrice Singapore for featuring me even when I'm far from home.
I can feel the love from Singapore.
And especially to my readers from Singapore,
I'm feeling the warmth too!
Keep reading.
Look out for my upcoming post which I shall not let my lazy bum get its way through me to slack off.

:)

goodnight readers,
cynnie.



No comments:

Post a Comment