Pages

Monday, January 8, 2018

Future.

How will my future be?
Sometimes I get this question so often," What do you want to do after you graduate?"

Started pondering. Getting a job, yes. 
But I haven't exactly thought of where I would want to land my foot at.
A spot that fits me.

But besides a job, I have thought of what I want my life to be.
Something that is enough for me to survive on, and at the same time I could let my parents live a more relaxed life.
I would want to fulfil my dream of having 2 dogs. Maybe a Pomeranian or a Toy Poodle.
Living in an apartment and hugging them everyday when I come back from work.
Whether I'm married or not, that is part of my dream.
To be able to continue blogging, which after not blogging for awhile, I started to feel empty, and it seems like there's nowhere I could pour my thoughts out.

If you guys are wondering how's my life like in Birmingham right now, I would say it's been going great thus far! Since it's the holiday season, I have much more time to relax and sleep in because I really lacked sleep during school period while juggling with work and school work.
And this week my dad, sissy and godparents are here to visit!

A really packed schedule in London, Paris, Manchester and probably Birmingham as well.
Really excited to meet them once again in somewhere far away!
Fulfilling some of our childhood dreams together with my sister. 
I will definitely updating more photos over here to share with you guys!
So please stay tuned while I steer away any negativity here.
Hope 2018 has been a great start and stay happy as always :)

loves,
cynnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment