Pages

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Save me.


Life. How fragile is life.
Alone in a café, watching people pass by under the drizzling of rain. 
"Baby I'm so lonely," played on my headphones.
Emotions wavered along with the song, and how it feels like to be pressured by everything else in life. 
Wishing that I could have another one of myself by my side. 
To lean on, to cry on.
Stress filed up 99% of me, with 1% of myself to allow oxygen in.
Felt myself in the shoes of someone else, who felt that he was always not enough.
Feeling that I am enough for myself, but to others I am never enough.
Needed an outlet to free myself.
If my soul could stand somewhere else and look at myself, maybe it would feel like I had another person by my side.
But I'm all alone.
Alone.
A loneliness that can not be hidden. 
A loneliness that can be seen through the window of my eyes.
How can I be better for the others.

Trees swayed along with the strong wind. But it didn't fall.
Will I be strong enough like the tree, and stay strong through all these pressure?
I asked myself. 

I don't know.
Save me, from drowning in an ocean of unhappiness.
Wet eyes, drenched tissues.
I reached out for a hand, but there's none to hold.

Save me.
I'm losing a part of me as time passes.
cynnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment