Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Daily updates.

Good morning readers!
Afterbuying breakfast for my brother and sister while dad is off to work, I am gonna spend some time blogging about what's going on in my life!
Sacrificing my Tom & Jerry and Doraemon this morning phew.

Ok, back to the topic.
I have been a super stingy girl when it comes to getting a haircut etc.
Until I realized how bad my hair looked and my mom will be nagging at me for a haircut.
Hahaha and she will get so frustrated when I said NO.
Because I love having long hair even if it irritates me or give me a heat stroke(exaggerating.)

I did not intend to cut my hair, so I went to get a hair treatment over at HairINN Salon located at Orchard Central!


To say the truth, I was feeling pretty nervous! Because it was my first time doing hair treatment and I'm just like a lost sheep "baaaah" going around the salon to wash hair and stuff.
But it's really relaxing and really loving the environment over here!



ESSENTIAL astronaut helmet photo taken by my brother HAHAHA.
My head felt like it was in a humidifier and I was thinking all along what my hair was doing inside.


WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HAIR?


Chill people, Cynthia just had a haircut hehe.
And I should say I'm really loving this new hairstyle of mine!


The brother with his neat and clean cut hair too!


And we're done!
Look at our satisfied faces :D


Close-up shot of my haircut, and it's literally like taking a leap of faith to chop of my hair *hits chest*


And spreading my thanks with love for Anny my hairstylist!
She was really nice and careful while doing all the trimmings and cutting of the hair.
Good skills and she definitely made me feel at home when she was styling my hair!
Good job done and I'm so gonna visit there again! :)

Just in case if you guys need it:

HairINN @ Orchard Central
#04-12
Contact: 6884 5752

Remember to make an appointment before arriving!

Then it was Swee Choon night with my family!











You can't miss this out!



My siblings!
I love them so much :*
MUACKS.

Holidays was even better meeting my beloved Rengie!
Kuishinbo with her for lunch
and as usual it's just moments when we share our tiny little secrets!
Sat there for like 2 hours and ate to our hearts content *slurps*




Sorry guys I got to post this because I need to do justice to these awesome pralines!
There were like red wine, pandan, mint, raspberry and mango pralines!
TASTE SO GOOD.


And finally got my  hands on the pair of Topshop shoes that I have been eyeing on!


Without this girl, I guess I wouldn't did what I wanted.
Thanks for always motivating me to pursue what I wanted, and always listening to my sorrows and joys.
I know I have said this a lot of times but still loving you so much la <3


Monster Curry with love Billy Grace!
Sweet cousin that I have <3
Insidious 2 together too and we were freaked out throughout the whole show eating our chocolate bars :*



ootd for the day as well!

That's all for now!

Till then,
Cynthia.






No comments:

Post a Comment