Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

[EVENT] Space & Light Studios Yoga Workout

Hey hey hey!
I miss you readers, really.
Work is taking up so much of my time and since I have a tiny weeny bit of time now, I've something to share with you!
Remember how much I have preferred yoga as one of my main workouts because it's just more relaxing and the calming effects that I guess I really needed to let my body listen to itself and know what I need or want?
 Many people said that yoga is an expensive exercise to pick up as the course fees are just WOW...
or you would just rather learn it off YouTube videos.
Well, you sure can!
But for your safety, I suggest you get warmed up with at least a session of yoga with professional trainers? :)
 I heard your voices and let me share something to you!
Because the benefits of yoga is too good that it MUST be shared.
Last Sat;
 


  Venue of our yoga class:
all mats laid out;
quiet & peaceful environment;
greenery everywhere;
perfect condition.
Let's get started.



Brief introductory of the yoga poses and demonstration!
Fun fact: Do you know that yoga has more than 5,000 poses?

 Image Credits: Chloe
Loving these girls of mine!
& special thanks to Celine for the invitation! :)


 With our trainers! Lynn & Su Mei;
they are really encouraging and they certainly kept me going throughout the whole session!
My love for yoga has deepened, and so do I hope that you guys will be too when you experience yoga by yourself through these sessions!


High Plank with Celine!
Look at us go doing this for more than 3 minutes.

Yoga doesn't just make help your body and you in relaxation, but it also helps to strengthen your muscle groups or even bone joints which is known as Yin Yoga(?)

Space & Light Studios is indeed a great place to be at for your exercising needs!
Besides Yoga, Pilates and other popular workouts such as Zumba is taught there too!


If doing yoga in just a quiet room, with 4 plain white walls just makes you feel like you're confined or it's too MAINSTREAM,
try the salt cave.
One of a kind , only found at Space & Lights Studio.
HAH!
I bet you didn't expect something like this to be found there right.
I want to try this so badly!!


Last but not least, how can you do your workouts in a totally wrong attire?!
You do not want to cause unnecessary injuries to yourself or to your pockets by visiting the doctor right?
Invest it in a good sportswear which are sold there too!

It's like a one stop service center just for you!

So what are you waiting for?
Join me in a yoga session right now!

Simply quote "YOGIBLOG15" and you will be entitled to 4 free classes that can be used over a span of 2 weeks after you've signed up!
Do it quick before it ends on 30 November 2013!

Space & Lights Studio
308 Tanglin Road
Pheonix Park
Singapore 247974

Contact them at:
 +65 6643 0550
+65 9691 7828 

Email: yoga@spaceandlightsudios.com
Facebook: Space & Light Studios
 
See you there & let's keep fit together <3

with love,
Cynthia.

No comments:

Post a Comment