Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Did someone say..."SKECHERS"?

Psst..it's me actually.
I'm shouting...
"SKECHERS"!

Being a polytechnic student can be a real chore.
Every single day, we need to ponder about what to wear, how to dress etc.
I mean like...you know when you're back in secondary school or something, you will be hoping to dress yourself up every single day when you get to higher education?
But when it comes, you might kind of hope that you stuck back to your uniform :(

But still, I love my poly life!
Just can't dress too shabbily...neither taking too much effort to dress up to the nines.

Casual is definitely the right way for me to go!

Checklist:
T-shirts - checked 
Shorts - checked
Shoes - NOT CHECKED.

I don't like to wear slippers to school;
Dr Martens are too heavy for me sometimes (HAHAHA I laugh at this sometimes because I can't believe how lazy I am to lift up my foot)
Sneakers, yes I love them but I think I need more of them.

Maybe...Skechers?

I was browsing through their web and something totally caught my eye!


Can I say I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this?
The color is easy to match up with any outfits in my perspective;
be it girly; casual or some might think it's boyish but who cares!

I would totally match this up with some outfits:

 
 Punk; yet with a tinge bit of girly side!


Cute-sy? Probably times when I find my Dr Martens real heavy hahahaha!


Sunny day out to Universal Studios; the beach or even Marina Barrage for a picnic date?
Sounds great too without looking too covered up!

 
Yes, probably sounds like a day out for me to school in my tshirt and shorts outfit!

Simply love how versatile this pair of shoes would be for me!
And my never-ending #ootd preparing to flood your instagrams *evil grin* if you follow me @cynnieco !

Want to win a pair of Skechers too?
Here's your chance!

Simply blog about one pair of Skechers shoes that you REALLY want and how it matches your outfit!


2) Embed this video on your blog post so your readers can find out more!


3) Follow Skechers Singapore on Instagram!


So what are you waiting for?
Start "Skechers-ing" your picture perfect outfit with Skechers shoes!

goodbye,
Cynthia.

No comments:

Post a Comment