Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

For the love of a Marvel Hero, Thor.

Hello readers!
Are you ready to embark on a tour together with Thor to save the world?
I simply can't wait for Thor to appear before my eyes on 31st October 2013!
via the movie screen of course.
Remember how much of a big fan that I am for Marvel Heroes?!
Well okay I admit I'm bias to Iron Man...
but how can you resist Chris Hemsworth acting as Thor once again!
So loving heroic and action-packed movies that I'm so gonna get my friends to watch it with me!

Would you want to watch it too?
Before you start thinking about when to book your movie tix, let me ask you a question!

"What would you do, if you had Thor's Mjölner for a day?"

 Image Credits: www.splashpage.mtv.com

Well, if you've asked me this question...
I really wouldn't know how to answer.
Probably just stand at a corner and keep swinging it to generate thunder,lightning & even rain?

Haha yes probably, that's how the Mjölner works isn't it!

I will dream of this:
Stand somewhere on a desert/areas experiencing drought with Thor’s Mjölner;

Image Credits: www.livescience.com

Generate lightning;

Image Credits: www.tutorialfreakz.com

Generate electricity, so that we need not burn fuel to generate them and can still lead our lives as per normal;
computer,television, lights, kitchen stove, whatever we can't live without.

Create rain;

Image Credits: www.facebook.com

so we would not die of thirst, we can grow crops to feed ourselves.
Well, that's of course I would control the amount to make sure there's no floods or tsunami.

How great it would be, if I had Thor’s Mjölner for a day, isn't it?
I can create those magic to make us survive woohoo, and that's why Thor is known as a God in our lives,
to create wonders!

So, are you prepared to meet our hero?

Watch the trailer for Marvel's Thor: The Dark World by simply clicking on the video below!


Catch Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World” in Singapore cinemas this 31 October 2013! 

So...what would you do if you had Thor's Mjölnerfor a day?
Let me know! ;)

gotta prep for school!
Till then,
goodbye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment