Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

1, 2 , 3 say cheese! 3 Reasons why it's absolutely fine for you to take selfies.

Great morning to all my purpledaisies readers!
How've you guys been doing?

I do hope that I have not lost track of any of you guys yet, and many more meet ups to be done with my fellow friends and bloggers!
Major Project is like 75% of my life now...with 25% for my family and friends.
Where's sleep, I honestly have no thoughts about it :(

Today, I'm dedicating this post to all my selfie kings and queens!
If you love taking selfies, I'm sure this post will do you some good ;)

3 Reasons...and say YES to selfies!

1. Selfie before the weather attacks your beautiful make-up done early before the sun rises
Yes, girls. We are all standing on this side.
Selfie gives you a reason to take credit for your effort of putting on your make-up while the others might still be fast asleep on their beds!
Instagram it and let the world see the gorgeous you.
That's one reason to take a selfie!

2. A way to know myself
As the years go, we grow older.
But seriously, how much have we changed?
We might have change just within a few months, weeks or days, or even just a snap of our fingers (we might just be having a haircut and poof that's a change!)
Selfies are like a diary of ourselves, constantly reminding ourselves who we are, and how important our image is when presenting ourselves in front of the others.

3. Every moment is worth to be remembered!
Time is ticking...always.
Whether you visited the Big Ben, Disney World or any historical site in the world and you want to keep for memories sake, you can take a selfie with it as the backdrop isn't it?
I know it's so tourist-like to do that, but...you're already here, so just do it.
As they always say, "Carpe Diem, Seize the Day."
Seize it now, or regret forever.

So, if someone says that you're a selfie king/queen, know what you're doing it for.
because no one understands that better than you do!


Mentioned before on my previous posts, OPPO constantly develops new products to satisfy the needs of ours - the consumers!
Having carved it's own branding in the North America and Asia, OPPO is one of the international manufacturers for our smartphones based in GuangZhou, China!

Who knows?
Maybe our mobile phones are done up by them too and we might just be absolutely in love with our phone <3
Which gives us a reason to try out OPPO N1 Mini!

With a screen size as wide as 5 inches, even people with fat fingers(which is obviously me, the one and only with fat fingers) will have no issues using it!
At least I can reduce my number of typo errors and the amount of nuisance that I send to my friends :P
Oh well, cynnie's life is like that.

And just look at the beautiful colors!
Now even our mobile devices are like a fashion accessory, we need them in colors to fit our outfit of the day right?
Presented in a beautiful classic white and a soft, gentle teal blue color, 
You have no reason to say that it doesn't fit your outfit!!
wahahahah.

And guys, if you think this might be too gay-ish color for you, think classic white.
I believe it will make you look more charismatic ad more classy with white too!

Without depriving yourself of taking your perfect HD selfie even on your way to school, work or a date and upload on your instagram ;)


What's better than rotating your 13 Megapixel camera at an angle of 195 degrees?

You no longer have to angle your head in an awkward position or let people know that you're taking a selfie, your phone covers it up for you!
So how to not take selfies even on the train!
Packed together with Pure image 2.0, a photography enhancement solution for 24 Megapixel photos and Super Zoom capability, I'm certainly taking my selfie level up to the top notch!
Who says you need a DSLR for selfie, my OPPO N1 Mini said so ;)

Oh oh!
And how can I ever forget to mention that OPPO N1 Mini works on Android 4.2, so you are not deprived of any form of entertainment definitely!
Feel free to download back all your social media apps and games etc, and don't forget your photo-editing apps! :)

So why wait?
Head on to Singtel, M1 or any authorized OPPO retailers and you can get your very own OPPO N1 Mini at a valuable price of SGD549!

You may wish to visit OPPO Singapore website at www.oppomobile.com.sg or their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/opposingapore

I would love to see your selfies too! Feel free to hashtag #thepurpledaisies and I might just pop by your selfie!
Let's have fun with #selfies!



No comments:

Post a Comment