Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

29th August 2014:

I miss thepurpledaisies, and I miss my readers. the last few weeks in Orlando was terribly busy and filled, so I seek for the understanding of you guys! Allow me to be emotional or baggy or simply ranting whatever crap I have been wanting to tell you guys okay? :)

So 3 months = 9 weeks, a total of 97 days have passed by. I remember back then in May, how excited I was to get on my flight to Orlando, landing in the place known as the Happiest place on Earth.

Being in Disney was definitely a turning point in my life, because it has made me grew to be more independent. Seriously, surviving for 3 months on your own is no joke. But somehow, I enjoyed the carefree life I had, but there are times of loneliness. Before I left Disney, I watched one of the most remarkable and must-watch fireworks known as “Wishes” over at Magic Kingdom. 

I could not express how impressive and impactful it was, because it simply got most of the audience in tears. Just imagine that. When I was watching it, I could literally feel my heart strings being tugged on, because it feels so surreal that everything has come to an end. 

One of the best moments of mine in Disney, was not the rides, not the job (DEFINITELY NOT), not how beautiful Orlando was, but the people that I have met and the friendships that was created throughout the entire trip. I believe I used to be kind of quiet, or rather more introvert than an extrovert, I have to admit that… no choice because that’s how I feel about myself as well hahahhaa.

Imagine this: a quiet Singaporean girl, making friends from the States (Michigan, Texas, Puerto Rico, Florida), Asia (Korea, China, Hong Kong), France and even people from South Africa. Tell me how blessed I am. I can’t thank God more for the opportunities I have been given, and how much joy these people have brought to my life. It was so unbearable, so heart-breaking to bid farewell, but all good things gotta come to an end isn’t it.

Special Shoutout to Typhoon Lagoon Cast Members:

Thank for you being so AMAAAAAAAAAAAZING! They are too awesome that I think I need to list them out and if you guys ever visit Walt Disney World in Orlando and you are visiting Typhoon Lagoon, look out for them.

Valeria (my most amazing trainer and my friend! Loads of love for her.)
Jim, Tiffany (Great parking trainers!!)
Regina, Jake, Todd, Lissie (wonderful coordinators)
Edwin, Nick, Isomaris (the most fun-loving parking coordinators ever!)
Christol, Zack, Cody, Aaron, Calie, Sarah, Deborah, Simone, Alison, Monica, Kimberly, (perfect ICPs!)
Nikki (my bestie at Typhoon <3)
Big Cynthia (hehehe), Holly, Hector, George, Kathy, Candy, Jody, Gary, Matt, Leah, Aly, Brandon, Michelle, Terra, Chris, (my most respectable and loving greeters!)
Chad (the nice person with an amazing personality in Typhoon!)

Not forgetting all the awesome Guest Relations, especially Zuly (which I didn’t get to hang out with her one more time ): , Paige, Raul, Shane, Chaad, Allison, Natalie, Maggi, Nick (and sorry if I missed out anyone but I’m pouring out from my memory on the plane now oops :P)

I will miss the times each time Mickey flashes blue and just raising my hands calling for help weeeheeeee.

Thanks to this amazing team.

FACE IT UP CYNTHIA.

But, on the other hand, I have been looking forward to the day that I will be meeting my family and friends back in Singapore! Major feasting mode switched on. I’m thirsty for Asian food please. 

I can’t say how auntie how I am getting to Orlando Airport. With all the huge duffel bags and shopping bags, I looked like I just escaped from home. Glad to have my family army to come and pick me up later on so I AM SAVED THANKFULLY. Clap for me guys!!

So, I do hope to get to attend back my events pretty soon because I have been missing out so much these couple of months and I apologise to all the sponsors for not being able to attend the events. I will be contactable as soon as I touched down back in Singapore.

However, I will still be doing my daily reviews on food, products and basically sharing my life stories with you guys!

Orlando post… I’m afraid I won’t be able to cover much because I wish to use more photos rather than words to share this memorable journey of my life. But rest assured, I will do my best!


2nd September 2014:
And officially back in Singapore for like 2 days already!
Spent the 1st day with my family, chilling over at Intercontinental Hotel's Olive Tree restaurant and dawned upon the Korean buffet night!
It was of an utmost good quality for the food which however has limited variety.
But that means, you can eat more of the same food!
Sounds great isn't it!
And if you're a Safra member, be prepared to save your pockets for their 1 for 1 promotions which last till the end of 31st December 2014!
So head on before it ends!

More updates coming soon so I apologize for all these wordy posts.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment