Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Birthday Part 2!


*input of honey before any words dilute the sweetness*


Say "mickey!"
I love how my mum would snap photos with me, even if it was impromptu.
It was my birthday celebration the week before it was even my birthday.
My family decided to pop by Watami, a Japanese Casual Restaurant


With my cutie daddy! 


Army stew.
What I loved about Watami, was the fusion of Japanese with Korean cuisine.
You get the best of both worlds.
Despite the fact that the ramen was just the plain and normal ramen we usually eat, it tasted so heavenly having being mixed within the spicy soup with all the other ingredients!


Salmon sashimi don!
If you're a huge fan of salmon sashimi, look at this bowl of holy goodness!
The salmon slices were really fresh, so you don't get sick of it that quickly with the mountain of rice!
You can complete a simple meal with this simple yet full of Omega 3 goodness ;)


Another plate of sashimi goodness but with different varieties of fish!
And if you're wondering how we managed to order all these amazing delicacies, get it under the package of 4, the cheaper set!
But for lovers of red meat/steak, go for the more expensive set meal because you get steak on the menu!


Family shot, filled with love with all those smiles.
Thank you for the amazing night :)


This is my particular favorite!
After eating 3 months of Western pizzas...I needed some Asian ones.
Wafu Pizza is my top pick from Watami!
Topped with Teriyaki chicken, spring onions, mayonnaise (which I don't like the taste but this surprisingly went well!)
I couldn't get more than enough of this even when I was so stuffed.  


Must order!!
I love the whole texture of this squid stuffed with rice.
The squid was soft yet chewy, complimented with the soft and chewy rice, that's double the softness, double the chewiness!
With a lightly grilled taste of the squid, this was unforgettable and it's limited for a season!


Breakfast delight for dinner, baby potatoes, eggs, cheese and butter on a hotplate, served hot.
Hot in my mouth, but warm in my tummy.
So simple yet deliiiiiiicious!
Thumbs up!


Too meaty for you?
Try out the Watami salad!
This is one of Watami's best dishes that you DO NOT WANT TO MISS OUT.
I was madly in love with this because everything goes so well when mixed together!
I've even heard of people dining in Watami just for this salad.
This shows how precious and how good it is...right? ;)


"I'm gonna devour all these calamari rings."


I used to dislike calamari rings, because normally I only liked the ones my uncle fried.
This was soft and chewy, similarly to the squid stuffed with rice.
But I can never eat this alone by itself.
I started loving ketchup/tomato sauce after eating 3 months of tomato sauce, so please dip it along for the best taste and goodness.
But I still love my CHILLI SAUCE!!
Especially the ones from chicken rice hehe.


Finishing our meal with... "Wah-tummy (Watami)" because all of us were filled to the brim!
Value for price, goodness for tummy.
I love how Watami is decorated so nicely in the interior.
To me, Watami was always like a family restaurant similar to Swensens, but a Japanese cuisine concept.
I will definitely visit Watami again.
Because I LOVE IT SO!
Just adding on, I visited the one located at the restaurants level 4/5 at Woodlands, Causeway Point Shopping Centre!
They have outlets at:
 ION Orchard, 
Jcube, 
Raffles City, 
Clarke Quay the Central, 
Star Vista, 
Bishan's Junction 8 
and City Square.

goodbye,
cynnieco

No comments:

Post a Comment