Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

10 days to go.

10 more days before I leave this tiny island and say, "Hello Vietnam!" *waving enthusiastically*

10 more days, can't believe it. Thinking back about how I interviewed for this Overseas Community Project(OCP) way back in January/February, can't remember. Am really anticipating how its all gonna be like over there so just let me fantasize :))

I'm currently at my granny's house with all the other cousins as well as their boyfriends. And here I am slacking over in the room, blogging.

OH and before I forget, I'm going to the Marine Life Park(MLP) with my family tomorrow!! 😊😊😊 Excited much. I shall start using back my precious baby that I've been neglecting for quite a while :( mummy is here! Hope you help me to take pretty photos 😘

And what I'm currently doing:

goodbye.



No comments:

Post a Comment