Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Today is a tiring, yet fulfilling day.
Kicked off my morning like this:
Teh-"O" ! back to black tea.

Butter Sugar Thick Toast! Sissy's fav.

Peanut Butter Thick Toast! Mum's fav. (Peanut Butter Jelly song~)

Dad's fav. Laksa ;)

This is MINE! Kaya Traditional Toast. Back to the good ol' days.

So we had Toast Box over at Vivo City first before heading off to what we call, the "Sentosa" island. It's been so long since we last took the Sentosa Express and we just realised the price went up to $3.50!! T.T Oh well, that's life isn't it.

Anyway moving on, we took the Sentosa Express and alighted at Waterfront station which is the station where you can see Universal Studios Singapore. MEMA and SEAA(our destination for the day!) are located there too! :)
So:...

and... TA-DAH! We are HERE.




Some random photos I took. Not yet in the Aquarium side, more of MEMA. Oh and that's my mum :)

2 cutie pies I saw playing with those instruments! They were playing really enthusiastically but sadly they had to go off cause their parents told them to do so. hahaha

The Entrance. And that's my sister with her "Kanken bag" hahaha her fav. afterall.

Let the photos do the speaking:



that's my sis, dad and mum :)

Sis posing for me

\
Dad and mum :))

Fishes under your feet?

I've got jitters doing that.







HI SPONGEBOB'S FRIEND.





















jellyfish~ :3










Holographic sight?

Stingray!!

"What's up!"

"Look at that dude."






Sneakers at its best.



Fish that my dad voted as the nicest.



Hi to the diver cleaning the tank!



Finally... a family shot :)


My sis and I!

And that's... my dad with the wax model I guess?

Had Astons for lunch and I left for school due to my meeting. :( 
It was kind of like an anti-climax to an awesome day but I couldn't do anything about it...
9 more days away.

"Will you remember me?"
"Will you cherish me when my presence is still here?"
"What if one day I decided to leave and... never come back to this island?"
Some things... that you just never will consider.

goodbye.




No comments:

Post a Comment