Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

When fatigue hits in.

Officially proclaiming that I'm tired. Yes I really am :(
My schedule is so tightly packed.
Today was like...buzy buzy bumble bee.
Had to meet up earlier for Vietnam meeting from 11am-1pm, AMS course camp briefing originally from 2-6pm which I had to leave at 4pm for my Vietnam meeting again which ended at about 7pm.
I am tired, but I shall try to push on.

Before I forget, I assisted my mum to cook green bean soup!

Firstly, you've got to soak the green beans in a bowl of water and wash it clean.

Put it in a pot that will be used to cook the green bean soup. Fill it up with water up to 1/2 or 3/4 depth of the pot depending on the amount you prefer :)
Heat up the green beans in the pot.

When it starts to boil, throw in a bunch of pandan leaves to enhance the taste and smell of the green bean soup :)

When you see the green bean mixture boiling, with the green beans partly softened(due to heating) , add in 2 table spoons of sugar so that the green bean taste is sweet and nice!

Continue heating it at a low level heat.

And you're done!

*Extras: If you like to eat tapioca jelly(ones used in bubur chacha) , you can boil it in water too then add it in to the green bean soup! I love eating that and you can't stop saying "Oishi!" :))

Oh and to continue about today, my Vietnam teammates and I had to get our handprints on the banner that we will be bringing along to Vietnam :)
Look at how awesome it can get!


Last but not least, the revealing of our angels for the "Angel & Mortal" game.

Guess what I've got: Sesame Street hand sanitizer(totally what I need cause I always like to use that and it's SS designed!) and 5 petit boxes of choco from Meiji.

My angel is...Li Yen! Thanks so much for the gift :) love love it!

My mortal was Alex, which I think he is so unfortunate cause I've got him a... pair of socks 😋
Oppsie. Sorry for being my primary school friend and attempting to troll you. Got to treat him Gongcha or Koi since its part of his gift too :)

That's all,
goodbye ❤









No comments:

Post a Comment