Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

From Dad with ❤, wishing me all well for my upcoming Vietnam trip :)
Thanks dad, xoxo.

3.22pm
Meetings, meetings and more meetings 😌



10.24pm
Back from school 



Trying TOO hard to vlog :( But failed.



I need to confess, that I really like to eat. Itchy mouth, you name it. I'm just tempted to chew on something. even before my dinner.
So I ate this...

A papaya.

Then this...

Talk about Salmon soup made with love by mum. :)
So.. you see the glutton in me? Not just that, even when I head out with my friends/cliques, I'm always thinking of food. Tsktsktsk I want to laugh at myself so badly :P

Oh well, food makes me happy. So eat it up, work it out!
And I guess I really need a good sleep soon. My face condition ain't very good because of my "sleeping late, wake up early" habit = LACK OF SLEEP.
I apologize but I just had to take a photo of this tired expression hehe.

Time to say HELLO to my bed and GOODNIGHT to YOU!

have a goodnight rest & God Bless.
goodbye.



No comments:

Post a Comment