Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Inner.

I'm feeling down, confused, angst and simply indignant.

Before you read on, do you ever feel disregarded?



That's the question I've been asking myself.
Could be within these days, weeks, months, years.
I always thought.
In life, as we grow up, we tend to have more responsibility and tasks in lives to complete, simply because we know we need to and can do it.
As a sister, I find it essential for me to do things for my siblings and family as well.
I can say, I try to put in my heart to do my very best for them.
I do flare up at them at times, well who doesn't?

But I would apologise in an attempt to reunite this family harmony that we call it.
I tried, by surprising them, buying movie tickets to watch with them, even if I can say I barely earn a minimum per month to even feed my expenses.

All I wished, was just them to be happy.
In fact, most of them appreciated it.
But why can't appreciation be shown?

Where's the usual social etiquette of a simple "Thank you" when someone treats you or something?

I can do for you anything, in fact as long as I can achieve it, I will.
I can do the dishes for you, I can cook for you, making your bed for you, prepare your water bottle etc.
I don't need a "Thank you", I really don't.
All I wanted, was just you not taking me for granted.
Respect as a family member.

That's it.
Is it that hard to achieve?
How do we ever get someone to appreciate our existence?
I don't want regrets.
I don't.
But I can't imagine that if someday comes and we all regretted for our actions.
Someday, we will be separated.
We will, in fact Everyone does.

Just make every min with anyone the most precious moment of your life.
Don't waste it.
Don't disregard it.

Time never turns back for us, we turn back and look at them.
With teary eyes, with regretful words.
With remorse.

Because we know we ain't getting back those moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment