Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

It's a wrapping good time!

In each of our life, every life story is well...
compiled together by many other stories.
it can be a series of events,
the moment we graduated,
the moment we found someone we love,
the moment we got married,
or even the moment when things just doesn't go our way.
We thought we are screwed.

But how many times have we experienced happiness and how many times have we experienced sadness?

I've never really wanted to put stories of my life that can be kind of upsetting in my blog,
because I always choose to look and mention the happier stuff.

Talk about wrapping up stuff...
perhaps there's one particular stuff that I would want to wrap up after a year.
I could say I used to pretty much like someone.
I tried to accept and well I guess it pretty much went well.
but because of something awkward which actually happened, the 2 of us kind of... fell apart.

After exactly a year or so, I decided perhaps I should give it another try with "Anonymous".
It seemed pretty well again.
Until suspicions and jealousy got in.

it was pretty unbearable.
:(

Everything about me, got in suspicions from Anonymous.
How me hanging out and chilling out with friends got Anonymous jealous.
I tried to bear with it, giving in.
Yet what I've got was more jealousy that I felt I no longer had control of my life.
I felt "jailed".

That's when I've decided to give up on everything now.
Pretty much why I felt that this particular nuffnang contest made me thought about it a lot.

For a year, it has been dragging all this while.
And now it's time to get it wrapped up.
Giving up and moving on.

Perhaps my definition of "wrapping up" may not be the definition of what nuffnang had defined.
But o'well, I'm glad it gave me a push factor to move on in life.

BUT.

On a brighter note, we should probably start living life happier!
Just like how my previous post on cafe-hopping discovered my new hobby of cafe-hopping.
And of course it pretty much sparked my love for more cooking and baking!


Oreo cheesecake cookies from yesterday's baking!

Also pretty much looking forward to my volunteer session with my godparents this coming Thursday!

That's how I'm unfolding/unwrapping happy moments into my life :)
with 54 more days to Florida,
I pretty hope through these 54 days, I would be able to share more about my Singapore life and reflect on it.
Not forgetting sharing my Florida life with you guys when I get there!

Besides wrapping/unwrapping sadness and happiness....

what else is there to wrap and unwrap?


Unwrap good times with KFC Bandito Pockett!
KFC Bandito Pockett packed with so many tasty ingredients, 100% chicken fillet marinated in signature hot & crispy flavor, served on a bed of fresh lettuce, with salsa and mayonnaise, all wrapped in a tortilla and toasted for that extra crunch. It is every KFC fan’s favourite wrap! Try it now to enjoy a good time!
Time for some wholly good times with Bandito Pockett at KFC!
What's your story that you wish to wrap & unwrap?
Feel free to share it with me or at cynnie.co@gmail.com!
goodbye & xoxo,
cynnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment