Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Less than 2 months.

EXAMS ARE OVER.

That's right, so I'm back to being thepurpledaisies again!
And I swear I will really blog more often since I've just got a new laptop.

Let me tell you, exams are insane.
I think I've probably repeated this so many times but this time I guess I broke my own record, surviving through those close-to-sleepless nights.
Let's hope that my results are up to my expectations before I leave off for Florida!
Much apologies to Majorlica Majorca and Laneige.
I really appreciated the invitation but due to schoolwork and examinations, I had to forsake it.
I'm really looking forward to join in more events so that I cane share my personal experience and reviews with you guys!

As you guys have known I have started using both Laneige and Majolica Majorca products ever since I have been extended invites from them.
Since then on, I started purchasing more of such make-up products to make sure I look really presentable or simply hiding some flaws that I have.

Now, I'm so in love with Tsubaki's haircare products as well!
Love the texture of my hair and together with all the complimentary media kit which I've got previously from Tsubaki.

I simply love Shiseido's products!

Gonna start preparing for cafe-hopping tomorrow so stay tuned to what cafe reviews I will be having for you!

goodnight & goodbye,
cynnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment