Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What have I been up to lately.

Ahhh the rain is finally here.
I'm really grateful that the rain came in time after not raining for a few weeks or even a month.
The grass was literally burnt and they seemed like they were dying :'(
But isn't it beautiful to see how Mother Nature saves the natural beauty around us? :')

---------

Anyway, these few days were hectic.
Besides just working, I had so many other stuffs like my travel to settle.
And also prepping dinner for my family..
which I think I'm improving!

Recently, I was soooooo caught up with Japanese dramas.
Which especially would be Miss Pilot just released last year!
Studying in the field of aviation was my passion.
I thought, well it might not eventually be what I would really end up in the future.
However, after watching Miss Pilot, I'm so much more affirmed and sure of this aviation path that I want to walk on.
And guess what!

I'm aspiring to be a ground staff.
To be able to serve the passengers and help them out in need, see the smiles on them, hearing their complaints(which obviously is NOT desired, but o'well we've got to deal with it).

The male lead, perhaps I guess, was Saito Takumi which is my new Japanese idol.
Hahahaha ;)

Nevertheless, it is an inspirational drama to catch so don't miss out on it if you're passionate about aviation!

Are there anymore shows to be recommended?
If so, I would really like to hear about it!
And also kill time since I'm trying to occupy all my days.

I will be sharing more of my food adventures coming up next so stay tuned!

goodbye,
cynnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment