Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

15 days to the end of my holidays.

 This holiday... I would say it was a meaningful one.
But, it doesn't feel accomplished.
Besides Vietnam trip, I wondered what else have I been doing.
Going out? Household chores? Rolling around my house like a sushi?
I wondered. Perhaps it's really time for me to get my ass out of the house and start doing some real work.
My money is flowing out like a tap that has malfunctioned.
Which I think I have no control.
O' well, what has passed already passed.
I need to cherish this last 2 weeks before hell begins.

22nd April: Start of Year 2.

Did someone mention the word "fast"?
I guess I just did.
Sigh pie chicken pie, I can't believe I'm into year 2 of Polytechnic life.
How fast can that be.
I'm.. no longer a freshie :(
But pretty excited to see all the freshies.
WELCOME TO TP FAMILY!

3rd May: Rabbit Hole Play!


Image Credits to Sistic :)
This got me really excited for this upcoming May.
I have been reading about the synopsis of this play & it seriously got me all hyped up! :)
What's da good news?
I've gotten the tickets!!! 
And will be watching it with schoolmates!
OHSOEXCITED.
*secretly prays that this day comes fast but slows down on the actual play*

OH, if you are interested to find out more about this play, check out the web below:

Hope you guys won't miss out on this great production & see you on 3rd May!

Keep looking out on this space of mine.
goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment