Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

with mom like...FINALLY.

FINALLY HANGED OUT WITH MY MOM TODAY :)

This calls for a happy girl!


Breakfast with mom & dad in the morning was especially good.
Had my favorite dumpling soup + noodles which I have been craving for so long!

And after lazing for so long, I finally worked out today.

Feeling so good after sweating it out *phew.


was insisting for a photo with mom but rejected...
sad girl is sad.

But just looked at what I had for the rest of my day...




Spicy fries from Long John Silver!

Personally being a lover of spicy food, this was definitely up to my liking :)
Small enough for a light snack at a cost of SGD2.50
Or you can get it with those fried fish/fried chicken at about SGD6 plus?
Worth a try :)

and my embarrassing moment at Long John Silver  when I spilled my drink like a waterfall & I had to get the staff to help me clean up...
Millions of apologies :'(



and since I spilled the drink over at Long John, I gave my mum a treat of coffee & kaya butter toast over @ Ya Kun toast!
Back to those good ol' times.
Love the crispy toast! & of course the kaya.
Talk about eating :DDD
makes me happy.




oh, and my mom finally took a photo with me!
say CHEESE!

Dinner time over at Sheng Kee!


I've got dried wonton noodles woohoo!
Taste exceptionally good costing at SGD5.90



Liu Sha Pau!! Custard egg yolk bun??
is that how you call it in english?
haha anyway, it's good when the custard egg yolk just BOOM & start flowing out.


Sis came over for dinner with us & both of them got the Char Siew noodle!





With an upsize of your meal with either a carrot cake/yam cake + a dessert only for additional SGD1.50!
Cheap, affordable good food.
And good service!

And to end my day....


Sharetea. 
With my beloved Green Tea with 0% Sugar and Ai-yu jelly!

Life is good.
goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment