Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

daily stuff x curry rice


Before heading out today...

I thought I needed a "realization" post to what I've always been bringing out with me daily that I would need to lug out a huge bag in the end :)
So here it goes:


mixed berries lip balm from Maybelline - to moisturize my lips as it is quite dry sigh*
nude colour lipstick from Revlon - to make my lips have a healthier looking colour
Orchid flower touch hand lotion from Faceshop - to keep my hands moisturized while on the go!


Everyone's must have.
Just simply can't survive without your earpiece while travelling & listening to that favorite playlist of yours huh?
Just sharing* - my favorite boyband is Fall Out Boy!!
Swedish House Mafia
& Big Bang
& etc.
Anything that relates to indie genre sure interests me :)
Any recommendations of indie songs?
Feel free to leave a comment below!



Tissue Paper (both dry & wet)
Call me a hygiene freak or whatever.
A tissue packet & wet tissue is an essential in my bag.
There's hand sanitizer too but I was too lazy to grab it for a photo.
Kirei Kirei smells damn good  for their hand sanitizer's post effect.
I can't stand it when my hands touches dust or even after touching a fruit that's sliced open.
That's when my super essentials comes to good use :)
Keep yourself clean & free from germs!
Use it sparingly of course.
Don't spam & waste it.
Keeping an environmental-friendly mindset is equally important too!

finally I went out.

I was supposed to meet my friend at 1.30pm around Somerset area but guess what?
I just boarded the train at 1.27pm over at Yishun :p
But glad that he was equally late too.
But we saw each other in the same cabin!
talk about fate lol.

Hungry us just couldn't resist our all-time favorite Japanese Curry Rice.
These curry house restaurant is known at CoCo Ichibanya also known as King of Curry in Japan.
They have outlets in Somerset, Bugis that's all I know of...
And the outlet that I've always visited is the one over at 313 @ Somerset.
The address:
CoCo ICHIBANYA, 313 Orchard Road, #B3-25/27 313 @ Somerset, 
Tel: +65 6636 7280
Opening Hours: 10am – 10pm (Mon–Fri),
 10am – 11pm (Sat–Sun & PH)

 

I ordered their Vegetable Curry and ordered the Level 2 spiciness I guess.
Not exactly spicy in my perspective, but I'm definitely going one up level :)


Say Hello to my friend Christian!
He got an omelette rice with beef curry I THINK.
It was delicious too!


okay that's me.


And I saw my dearest Denise over at *scape!
Pretty girl isn't she? :)
Love how she have always been bubbly & a really great friend to rely on!
Of course the other 2 friends of mine in our clique ;)
They are all exceptionally awesome.




the habit of taking photos wherever you go, wherever you are.


even at the supermarket for the sake of #ootd & #wiwt.
ootd:
Cardigan from my sister x
white tank top from Abercrombie x
shorts from runwaybandits.

Catched G.I.Joe : Retaliation again for the 2nd time with my friend & headed off to granny's house!


My first aunt got us scarfs/shawls from her recent trip to HongKong & look at what my mum did :")
Literally everyone in the room LOL-ed pretty badly.


One of my aunts joining in the fun!
Awesome aunts and mums to hang out with at all times :)


oh! & this is a gift from my friend Christian!
An elmo cup from Universal Studios Singapore(USS)!
he said that this cup reminded him of me so he've got me this :')
How nice.
I'm really gonna use this each time I drink my green tea etc.
Thank you!
I really love it :)


getting pretty tired so I shall end my day here.
goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment