Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Jiayu's 21st birthday

3 days of awesome-ness.

But let me just begin with the 1st day before I flood you too much. :)

19th April; Jiayu's 21st.

Jiayu's 21st birthday celebration was a blast!
We had it over at Aloha Loyang Resort and this popular cousin of mine had over a 100 pax for her birthday party :)

introducing my cuzzie Jiayu...


she is... SUPER PRETTY AND GORGEOUS that night... in fact every single day :')
Happy 21st my lovely cuzzie!

so this is the venue...


filled with balloons..



externally...


 even internally.



it's pretty big inside... with like 4 rooms?!
Best for big families, this practically feels like a terrace house!


with her aunts and uncles helping out for the decoration!




additional props for photobooth night by Busybody Singapore Photobooth!

Then...the retro night BEGINS.

Cuzzies preparing for the night!



my vain billy 


Pretty Zuella(Jiayu's sister) preparing too! 


Jolly's ootd!


Billy's ootd!


My ootd! 


left to right: Kelvin, me, Michael, Grace, Joyce



Even my mom and third aunt got so hyped for it...


eventually all the sisters got so hyped up :')
left to right: my mom, first aunt, third aunt, forth aunt(Jiayu's mom)


Jolly and her bf Michael all ready to rock & roll!


First & third aunt being too lovable 

PHOTOBOOTH BABY!






More photobooth pictures can be found here.

Doing a photobooth is not so EASY.

Behind the scenes was pretty chaotic.

but hey, that's what makes it fun & memorable right :')















TIME TO CUT THOSE "AWFULLY CHOCOLATE" cake which is totally AWESOME.


The "cake cutting" ceremony held here!




The Chocolate Banana cake! Tasted really good :)


Red Velvet cupcakes!
Talk about cakes... why not try it out yourself
@


Not forgetting the awesome buffet from fourseasons!
The chocolate eclairs were my favorite!
But I was too busy eating... so no photos!

Presenting the prezzie the cousins got for Jiayu... a necklace from Swavroski!



Linz helping her to put it on :')


GORGEOUS JIAYU WITH GORGEOUS NECKLACE = PERFECT ^^


yay! candles lighted up!
Time for birthday song? :)



So pretty even when preparing to cut her cake!


Jiayu with first aunt's family!
Really HUGE.


Third aunt's family!


Smallest aunt's family!



Jiayu with the cuzzies~

it was awesome.

I really wanna wish this cuzzie of mine a happy 21st birthday! Thanks for being so lovely and caring throughout the years and always showing me support in terms of my studies!
I really hoped that your 21st was indeed a memorable one & it was no doubt an honor to be your photographer for the day :)
Thanks for trusting in me ^^
in any case,
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN CUZZIE.
Love you xoxo.

goodbye :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment