Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

WoW x Daddy's Birthday!

11th April 2013; Out to Arab Street with my international freshies!
It was an awesome day out with them cause it's really heart-warming to see them being engaged in the activities and experiencing a foreign culture.
Our very first stop was a mosque named "Masjid Sultan".
It was pretty cool to really "visit" it as normally I would just walk past there while heading down to Haji Lane.
Talk about me being a Singaporean. sigh*

It was pretty crowded on the day itself, seeing primary school kids as well as Japanese tour groups visiting the mosque too.
So, being a not-so-experienced Singaporean, I admit I seemed like a tourist when I got there. shy*
What I found out about the mosque was that...
1)It's the biggest mosque in Singapore.
2)Architecture infused by 3 different cultures: Indian, Malay as well as certain South East Asia elements.

Dumb me finds it pretty cool ^^
 Basically, following the religion of a Muslim, we had to be well-covered in order to enter the mosque as a form of respect.
My dear freshies happened to be wearing shorts...

Look what they've got:



Pretty cool? To me, it was :)

Thanks for wearing it freshies! <3

And tourist Cynthia's ootd:



Abercrombie Pink-striped top x 
super skinny jeans from Bershka x 
Mary Janes from Dr Martens x
Bag from Eatingzombie

it's 12pm... what's next?

Lunch over at Arab St. over at this restaurant which sells Malay food!


KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN TO SEE WHAT I'M HAVING FOR LUNCH

:)



okay not very fascinating... but awesome Nasi Padang! Filled with my favorite veggies which I still had to workout pretty hard after that.

Heartwarming group shot before we ended our outing.

12th April 2013 which is TODAYYYY.

Kicking off today with a picture of Hillary & me :)
She's such a cutie and really nice girl! Glad to have her in my group.
Well, practically everyone :)



We had treasure hunt today for the groups!
Unscrambled the puzzle pieces and a wonderful group photo appeared :)
Awwww.

WoW Market Preparation



Just look at my freshies trying their best to decorate the booth! You guys are AWESOME!

FRESHIES SAY: "CHEESE"
(which makes me think of Mozzarella on Pizza. Yummz)


Say Hello to my favorite Kaya Traditional Toast from Toastbox!
Poor me gotta eat this as I was reserving space for my buffet dinner.
(okay, enough of the greedy me.)


Awesome friend & GL of mine in WoW ! Say Hi to Jasmine :)
I think she was one of the caring GLs hehe.
NOT LIKE ME = FAIL




SAY HELLO TO AQIL WHO WAS IN TP FOR FO!


(me & the guys plus GL from group 15! with the extra me from group 12)
^^


A quiet yet friendly freshie called Hakri! Say hello to him :)
He's awesome too!


Oh , hello to my future AMS freshie! Ni hao!







Fang Cie from Group 15! :)

All I've got to say is that I'm pretty sad that WoW ended so... quickly.
I've got to admit the first few days I would just say it's pretty boring, excluding the MASS DANCE which is awesome to da bombz.
To all the freshies, you guys are awesome max okay.
I've never expected myself to take up the role of a GL.
You guys made a dream of mine came true, and I'm pretty glad that I've lasted throughout the 5 days.
I ain't sure whether I was considered a good/bad GL...
Would you guys rate it for me? :)
(you can leave a comment at the bottom if you want to.)

I just hope that all the freshies really enjoyed themselves throughout the week and take good care of yourselves after all that shouting & cheerings!
Cheers to your life in TP!
(would always be here if you guys need it.)

Moving on... Papa Lim's birthday celebration in advance!



Papa Lim & Mama Ho's couple shot! :)
(realized the sunset caused my mum's spectacles to give her the gangster look.)


okay... I was famished. The only photo that I took at Sakura International Buffet (Yio Chu Kang Outlet) was only that piece of meat.
The rest...ALL IN MY TUMMY CHURNING.
Anyway, we paid about 32-33 bux per pax for the dinner on a Friday night.
More information can be found here!
 

Ending this post off with daddy modeling for his new G2000 polo shirt from sissy & I!
Glad that he liked it and smiling :)
Happy Birthday to you once again dad... since it's past 0000hrs now.

Next post: Beach Outing with my girls.
goodbye.

Find me on Instagram: @cynnieco
Find me on Twitter: @Cynnnnnnthia

No comments:

Post a Comment