Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

date with Wanlin x victor's kitchen with zipeng x outing with mum :)

supposedly I was supposed to meet up with Wan Lin last Saturday to do fish spa over at Nex because I found the number of dead skin cells I had at my heels are PRETTY BAD.
But...plans changed and we headed to Bugis instead!
Impromptu movie with Wan Lin....
LONG WEEKEND.
Talk about 2 daring girls watching an NC 16 horror movie.
Of course we are not that brave, talk about the number of scenes we had to cover our eyes.





Regular popcorn from Film Garde which costs $5.30!
Not too bad because popcorn is my favorite. 
But I still prefer the one from Cathay !
Wan Lin used her Chai Tea to cover her eyes :')


Camwhore with Wan Lin!
She's a damn cute and innocent girl I swear.
Very pretty too!




YAKUN TOAST FOR DINNER WOOHOOO.

Victor's Kitchen with ZiPeng.

Before that, I headed to Kallang Leisure Park to meet up with my WoW! helpers and freshies!
supposedly meeting at 1pm... but most of them were LATE.
So I went to Shine Korea Mart and saw my favorite ice cream!!


Fish wafer with vanilla ice cream and red bean inside!
DAMN GOOD!!!
Sold at $2.40.


Pretty place and scenery, got to model for a bit ^^
and #ootd:

Lace top from Abercrombie x
Shorts from Mango x
Sweater from Sissy x
Slippers from Rubi.

FINALLY, VICTOR'S KITCHEN.



The ordering list. Sigh see the number of food items that went out of stock indicated by RED CROSSES :(



HK MILK TEA! Authenticity x 100%



Egg Yolk Lava Bun aka Liu Sha Pau!



JUST LOOK AT IT OOZING OUT.
HOPE YOU'RE NOT SALIVATING :P
It's pretty oily inside, but egg yolk is SUPER NICE!
Hot, sweet egg yolk that is so smooth that it kinda slide down my throat.
mmmm feels so GOOD.
One of their signature dishes!





Queen Size Siew Mai??
Sounds like a bed mattress size HAHAHA lame.
Loaded with prawns.
Tasty.
Worth the price?
Definitely worth a TRY.



Beancurd skin wrapped with prawns inside!
Pretty worth a try.
It's very crispy and the prawns taste suuuuuuper FRESH.



Prawn dumplings also known as Har Gao!
Once again, the prawns are a BIG THUMBS UP.



Carrot cake but not the usual fried ones!
It is preserved with the original taste of carrot cake but it is steamed and comes with XO sauce that practically covers the whole carrot cake.
This is another of their signature dish! :)
Do try.

VICTOR'S KITCHEN is located at:

91 Bencoolen Street
#01-21 Sunshine Plaza
Tel: 98382851


Shopping with Mama Ho after that over at Orchard Road



That's mama Ho. Say hello :)



Say CHEESEEEEEEEEEE.



Dinner at Din Tai Fung (Somerset @ 313 outlet), a treat for mum to celebrate Mother's Day in advance!



Mum ordered some spicy mushroom noodles!
Yummy and chewy noodles!
But it is really spicy.



Steamed chicken dumplings!
WOOHOOO



Duck wrapped with spring roll skin with spring onions?
The duck taste AMAZING.
It tasted like ham which is sooooooo GOOD!
MUST TRY.
(I've been trying to get back my habit of eating meat...)



Mama Ho again!
Snapped a shot of her eating.
HAHA unglam shot.
Sorry mom ^^



Mom and I trying to act cute for the camera!
Seems like gwiyomi isn't it?
"2 + 2 = ?"

Awesome day and I'm loving everyday of my life :)
goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment