Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

meeting the lovely people was what I did today.

People might find me crazy for doing this but I specially went down to Tampines today just to see some of the helpers from WoW as well as some of the freshies! ^^
I stayed with them probably for about 30 mins I think LOL.
I must be mad but I think all was worthwhile!
At least we've got a photo together ;)


Tadah! all these lovely people :)
you guys started my day well.
And I think they all had fun over at bowling!
*envious girl is envious.
But envy doesn't help at ALL.

Trained down to Promenade after that to meet my cutiepie sister.
Bored being bored, Sissy was busy whatsapping me.
this is what sisters do on whatsapp:


I couldn't stop smiling to myself on the train cause it just made me go
"Aww, too sweet too sweet. I will get diabetes from these."
^-^~


CBTL at Millenia Walk.
Selfie~


I JUST REALIZED I CAN NEVER GIVE UP ON MY ICED MOCHA.


sorry but I just got to take a couple shot with my iced mocha :))



That's my sister, Regina.
Studying really hard for her UOL examinations!
I'm sure she can do well :)

but we did relax for awhile...




It's so seldom that we get to go out together just between sisters.
Photos to keep as memories.
mmm I sure love the mirrors at Millenia Walk.
it's just so long, wide & big for you to be in love with yourself for a lil'while & take your own photos.


Sissy's #ootd over at a Japanese mini mart!


this is my #ootd :)
mickey mouse embellishment denim shirt from Modparade x
cropped top(white) from Topshop x
high-waist shorts gifted by my sister x
mary janes from Dr. Martens.

are you thinking that we went into the Japanese mini mart just for our #ootd shot?

DEFINITELY. NO.


We bought this red bean fish biscuit-ed icecream from the mini mart!



Costed us SGD3.80 but it sure was worth it!
it seems like the fish just swam out from the packaging HAHAHAHA.
okay lame.


That's the filling!!
It's really awesomely delicious that I kept eating it...perhaps I just left a few bites for my sis.
Do try it!
It can be found on the 3rd/4th level of Parco shopping mall located just at Millenia Walk :)

goodbye :)



No comments:

Post a Comment