Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Relive.

Time to relive.
I finally met up with this pretty girl of mine, Rengie :)
It has been probably 2-3 years since we last met up together.
I remembered how we first met when we were secondary 2 back then and now, woah.
We are in Year 2 of polytechnic life(approaching).
I want to say I really cherish this friendship a lot and I do hope the years will never stop counting :)
Thanks for making this day of mine so exciting! 
Let the pictures talk:



Virgin experience of Blackball, Bugis + outlet. I would say it's not too bad, but I would pretty much prefer the original ones over at Lau Pa Sat(Raffles Place).
Fenyuans soaked in cheng teng, what more can I say :)
Anyway, it is worth a try!
For the store locations and menu, visit their web below :)



Thanks for meeting up, BFF :)



Polaroid with my cutie pie Gie :)



Nihon Mura at Cineleisure! $1.50 for each plate, AWESOME-NESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment