Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Iron Man 3 - the movie I have been waiting for.

IRON MAN 3


Photo credits to: Wikipedia

IRON MAN 3 IS FINALLY RELEASED IN SINGAPORE TODAY!
The long-awaited blockbuster movie that everyone has been waiting for.
Being a pretty big fan of Iron Man, I would have probably watched it today but being busy with my recent course camp I had to postpone it.
So I'm catching it next Wednesday!
Really can't wait :)

Anyway, the main purpose of me writing this post is also to participate in this Nuffnang contest about "Iron Man 3" !

Photo Credits to: Wikipedia

So my favorite character from Iron Man 3 is... Iron Man

Literally :)
I've always been quite a fan of comedies/horror/action-packed movies.
Comedies such as: Mr Bean?
Horror such as: Long Weekends
As for action-packed movies, would kind of be like G.I Joe etc.
I wouldn't say I am a biggest fan of Marvel heroes movie, such as missing out on "Thor" or even "The Hulk".
But one that I will never miss out was Iron Man.

Photo credits to: HDWallCloud

Isn't Iron Man stunning and amazing?
Know the hero behind this mask and armors?

Photo Credits to: IMDb

Robert Downey Jr. , my favorite idol of all times.

I really loved how Robert Downey Jr. portrayed the role of Tony Stark/Iron Man.
The sense of humor or the cool(swag) style he gave off was just...
WOW. Amazing.
And just simply capture the hearts of the audience.

That's it.

The thing about Iron Man that got me so in love with this character was the charisma he gave off, the care and love he had for his girlfriend as well as the world, to the extent that he might be sacrificed to save the world.
This might sound childish, but..
He is an inspiring character that I looked up to.

I remembered how much I loved Iron Man that I actually watched Avengers thrice just for it.
And for this time round... I have no idea how many times I'm going to watch it but DEFINITELY not missing it out.

Yet to check out the Iron Man 3 trailer?

Do watch the video embed just below :)


Credits to MarvelSingapore's YouTube Channel for this video :)

And... this is my very first attempt of Iron Man :)
Visually good or not?
Let me know with your comments :)



REMEMBER:

Catch Iron Man 3 in cinemas, April 26

goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment